Hey! I’m newwww!! This is my veeery first post!
Θα μπω κατευθειαν στο θεμα…Ο τιτλος του blog ειναι ενα quote, της μιας και μοναδικης, της θεας, της αξεπεραστης, της ιερειας της μοδας, Coco Chanel!
Για …καλωσορισμα, θα παραθεσω εδω, τις καλυτερες «ατακες» απο σχεδιαστες ή σχεδιαστριες, αλλα και μοντελα που αφησαν εποχη!!
Ξεκιναω με την Coco Chanel:
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- There have been several Duchesses of Westminster but there is only one Chanel!
- Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.
- Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.
- Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.
- Elegance is refusal.
- Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
- Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- I never wanted to weigh more heavily on a man than a bird.
- Great loves too must be endured.
- Jump out the window if you are the object of passion. Flee it if you feel it. Passion goes, boredom remains
- Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.
- I think dress, hairstyle and make-up are the crucial factors in projecting an attractive persona and give one the chance to enhance one’s best physical features.
- I think feminists are unaware of the tremendous extent of the role of women in history.
- It is not possible for a man to be elegant without a touch of femininity.
- I don’t dwell on success. Maybe that’s one reason I’m successful.
- I have the New York Daily News to thank for the jeans controversy.
- I love women. I’m trying to do beautiful things with them. I’m not trying to insult them. My life is not about that.
- I’ve met people who didn’t even know there was a Calvin Klein; they thought it was just the name of a product.
- The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.
- There has been a change in men’s attitudes toward their clothes. Men are more aware of fashion; they’re not afraid of it.
- I’d like to believe that the women who wear my clothes are not dressing for other people, that they’re wearing what they like and what suits them. It’s not a status thing.
Diane Von Furstenberg:
- Attitude is everything.
- I design for the woman who loves being a woman.
- The important thing is to take your time and not get stressed.
- I don’t love dolls. I love women. I love their bodies.
- Women are women, and hurray for that.
- Yeah, that’s what I’m working for. The couture house of the future.
- A woman can be an athlete; she can be a classic, traditional individual; she can be vampish. Any or all these personality traits can be part of the same woman.
- A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.
- Fashion offers no greater challenge than finding what works for night without looking like you are wearing a costume.
- When I design a wedding dress with a bustle, it has to be one the bride can dance in. I love the idea that something is practical and still looks great.
Αποχωρω για την ωρα! Το …συναχι… με εχει κατατροπωσει!!